Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a quote: Taylor Spreitler Talks Fashion, 'Teen Mom' And Justin Bieber


Just like the rest of us, Taylor Spreitler is 'addicted' to Teen Mom, "I like Catelynn," she tells us. "She seems the most normal." We're chatting with Taylor on the phone about a month ago -- we were supposed to talk the day before but we messed up the time, something Taylor was totally cool about. Come to think of it, Taylor is kind of like your instant BFF. Before our conversation was over, she'd invited me to a live taping of 'Melissa and Joey' in L.A. and told me where I should go for brunch when I'm there. Gotta love that. Check out the rest of our super-fun interview with Taylor below.

[...]

What's on your iPod right now?
'I've Been Thinking About Something' by Hanson.

[...]

To read more, click here

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg