Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Dancing With the Stars:" An Unexpected Top Three

Tuesday, 16 November 2010 20:19

OK, so tonight's blogging of "Dancing With the Stars" is different. As our three fans might have noticed (Hi Mom! Hi Jessie! Hi troll!), we didn't blog last night. That's because my lovely sister/co-blogger, Kelly, was gone and didn't watch the show until about two hours before the results show. Now the show is over and we know who is in the top three (SPOILER ALERT - it's Jennifer, Kyle and Bristol) ... so we'll talk about each of the dances, and it will include my analysis of the top three. Sound good? As usual, Kelly's opinions are in normal text and mine is in italics.

I have a really great excuse for blogging on Tuesday instead of Monday...I was at a Hanson concert! And if you are laughing at/mocking me right now, you have obviously never been to a Hanson concert, for they freakin' rock my socks completely off. No apologies!

I've been to a Hanson concert too, and I have to say ... they really do rock. They're much more than just "Mmm-Bop."

Anyway...since I am on Tuesday I am going to do a quick do of blogging aka fast forwarding through lots of the crap. Probably the judges critiques. I have zero attention span tonight because due to the aforementioned concert, I got home at 2 a.m. and woke up at 6:30 a.m. So...very little sleep. And on to the show!

[...]

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg