Thursday, September 09, 2010

What Does Hanson Read In Between All That MmmBopping?

By Michael Musto, Thu., Sep. 9 2010 @ 1:00PM

hanson-550.jpg

Paper magazine reporters learned that precise factlet at the magazine's own "Sounds Like Paper" concert at Roseland, where the Hanson brothers proved they're still more musically proficient than anything Jonas.

The Q&A went like so:

Paper: So, Taylor, we noticed that you've been reading Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart, who we contacted and is quite excited to hear about it. We did a book giveway on our website, too.

Taylor Hanson: I really love his style of writing, but I'm actually only about three quarters through because I always read multiple books at once and I'm at that point where I have to push through. Then I'll be able to give my full review.

Paper: What else are you reading on the road?

Taylor Hanson: Lots of random poetry by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I'm kind of a freak about Frank Lloyd Wright, so I end up with random biographies of his and different people who wrote stuff about his architecture. It's funny when when people ask 'What do you do on the road?' We don't have time to do anything on the road!

Isaac Hanson: From 6 in the morning until 7 at night we're out doing a radio or a TV thing for a couple hours and in the process we're catching up on sleep.

Taylor Hanson: (Laughs) And then you know, you wake up in a pool of your own vomit every day from the night before.

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg