Monday, October 25, 2010

REFRESH!!! For Christmas


So a few days ago I challenged you, our fans to get the Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ music video to 1.9 million views on MySpace by my birthday (October 22nd). If you reached that goal I would agree to let Taylor smash a cake in my face and aLive stream it on H.NET

Well we did reach that goal, and last night at 7:00PM CST I was ingloriously welcomed into my quarter life crises (I turned 25).  Before the stream was over we offered up a new challenge. 

Challenge: Get the Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ music video to 1 million views on YouTube, and 2 million on MySpace before thanksgiving (November 25)

Reward: We will aLive stream a brand new Hanson Christmas special.

Let’s get this party started, tell your friends, tell your enemy’s, and most importantly tell your local government representatives it is time to put operation REFRESH into action. REFRESH!!!

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg