Tuesday, October 19, 2010

REFRESH!!! again...

Oct. 19, 2010

We really need everyone's help with requesting Thinking 'Bout Somethin' at radio, but we can REFRESH in between calls.

I am going to think of something awesome for us to do for the Street Team Members that are submitting forms everyday to show that they called their local radio station. Maybe another "Song For You" contest where we write a song for the winner, or maybe I can tattoo their name to my chest... or free drum lessons, but along with radio calls we want everyone to REFRESH the TBS video on MySpace. I think we can get to 2,000,000 by the end of november, maybe more.

If by October 22nd (My 25th Birthday) we have reached 1,900,000 I will let Taylor smash a cake in my face and live stream it on H.NET. let me give it to you in math terms.

1,900,000 by October 22nd at Midnight Eastern Time= Cake in Zac's face live streamed on H.NET

REFRESH!

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg