Friday, October 08, 2010

Random



                Everyone knows that I love Hanson and they are with me everywhere I go. If I'm in the car, certainly my Hanson CD is playing on my radio .. And now I was needing a CD to play in the company where I work. Before, they always complained that no music was good, it was bad for the ears of our customers and I decided to put my "Shout it out" to play during the day.

                Result: It's been five days and my CD is still on the radio and nobody changes it. Today, it was seven in the morning and when my co-workers arrived, they found my boss listening to Hanson so high, and feeling pretty good. It was funny! I guess he does not even know what he was hearing, but it is always a great story to tell my followers!
 
 

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg