Tuesday, October 19, 2010

5 Questions about the October 31st MOE

Oct 18, 2010
I have been getting a lot of Question about the October 31st Members Only Event, and I wanted to share the answers to some of them with everyone

1. Is the show going to be outside?
A. No. It is an indoor venue in downtown Tulsa


2. Are you going to do a walk at the event?
A. We are not planning a walk, we will all be with our families earlier in the day and a night walk sounds like a bad idea... I don't want anyone getting hit by a car.


3. Will you be Streaming the MOE?
A. Yes, but only to members, other wise we couldn't call it a members only event


4. Will you be going in Costume?
A. That is the plan, if we can find something awesome!


5. Is the venue GA, or seated?
A. it is GA.


I hope this clears things up for everyone I think this is going to be a really fun way to start the last leg of the tour for this year.


- Zac Hanson

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg