Monday, August 22, 2011

Hanson Issue Warning To Kings of Leon (A Top Story)


"If you're actually making a living doing it, man, pinch yourself every day, because it goes if you don't lobr it… and people will eventually get pissed off." he said. "And I'm gonna call somebody out on it – the Kings of Leon guys are running some risks. They're irritating people; you can't do that too much. Eventually the bad boy image affects fans' willingness to show up. Their fans will get bummed out.
"Everybody has their demons, everyone has their challenges… I'm a bit of a hothead in certain circumstances, but you gotta temper it because your fans are there and they've paid good money to see a show, and you gotta bring it. I don't wash my dirty laundry in public, I do my dirty laundry backstage… I have flipped the bird at a few people that deserved it and told them to go 'f' themselves." - more on this story

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg