Saturday, January 21, 2012

HNET NEWSLETTER JAN. 4TH


My Favorite Christmas Sweater!

HANSON is pleased to announce the winners of the My Christmas Sweater Contest.
The Grand Prize winner is Danielle Lindbo! She will receive a HANSON Christmas merchandise package and a signed Christmas card from the band.
The four Runner Up Winners are:
Krystina Torres
Marilyn Carrillo
Pamela Soto
Wesley Scott
They will each receive a Hanson Christmas cookie cutter.

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to all who entered!
Watch the My Favorite Christmas Sweater video HERE!
My Favorite Christmas Sweater is now available for purchase as a part of a digital bundle. The bundle includes My Favorite Christmas Sweater audio, My Favorite Christmas Sweater music video and Merry Christmas Baby Live (Recorded during the 2010 HANSON christmas special). Get it in the Hanson.net Store now!

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg