Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hanson's Challenging Relationship


31 December 2011 05:45:24
Hanson picture

Hanson's Challenging Relationship


Hanson have admitted working together for the past 20 years hasn't always been easy.
Hanson find maintaining their relationship as brothers "challenging".
The Oklahoma-based band - made up of brothers Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson - explained while they share a "passion for music", working together for the past 20 years has encountered its "awkward" moments.
Isaac exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "There are plenty of challenges. But we share a passion for music and an appreciation for one another's skills and things they add to the band and so on.
"And so I think, at the end of the day, despite the fact that yes, it can be challenging and awkward because you spend so much time around each other, but we get along pretty good mostly because we have shared goals and shared passion for music."
However, Issac admitted as he's never been in a group with anyone apart from his siblings, he can't say whether it would be "less awkward" with someone else.
He added: "I think it would be a lie to say that I have perspective because I've never been in a band with someone that wasn't my brothers. So I'm not so sure I can speak to you about whether or not itwould be less awkward with someone else. But what I will say is that relationships are challenging."
Hanson's album 'Shout It Out' is out now
.

0 People talked to us:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg